Jonny Ive Likes The iPad Pro's Phallic Statement

Unfortunately I haven't been able to lay my hands on a Pencil for the iPad Pro, a shame really as it's the part of the Pro I've been most looking forward to trying.
 
When I get one what I won't ever be doing is sticking the Pencil in the Lightning Port of the Pro in order to charge it. I don't care if it's only for a minute, I don't intend to sit around in a public place with my iPad looking like it has been dangerously aroused and is sporting an erect robo-penis.
 
Jonny Ive thinks it's the best thing ever. The man is clearly a fool.
 
The Pencil needs to be powered, so requires a battery. Why Apple couldn't follow the logical route that Microsoft went down and equip the Pencil with batteries that can be easily replaced once a year is beyond me.

0 comments: