Xperia Z3 Stars At World Cup Final


The Under 20 FIFA World Cup climaxed here in Auckland yesterday with the Final and third place play off games being played in what was probably the worst weather that New Zealand has to offer, continuous and heavy rain.

The games produced great football, five stunning goals and a surprise World Champion, but the star of the show was my Xperia Z3 Compact.

In a day that started early and finished late; and encompassed an almost unprecedented workload, the Z3 delivered on all fronts.

Battery life was never an issue, despite a large number of voice calls, messages, emails and social media use. Add in all the photos and videos I took and there I have no doubt that neither my iPhone 6 nor  Lumia 930 would have made it through the day. The Xperia did, and with more than 40% of the battery still remaining after a sixteen hour work cycle.

Of course neither the Lumia nor iPhone would have survived the rain anyway. 

So whilst others kept their phones in their pockets or tried to use them whilst sheltering under their coats, I was able to carry on using the little Sony as normal, even if I was having to shake water off the screen every couple of minutes.

So although Serbia went home with the trophy, the gold medal winner for me was the Xperia Z3 Compact.

0 comments: