Adonit Jot Pro 2.0


You'll recall the poor experience of Adonit Stylii I've been reporting on recently. The most recent review reported on the very poor performance of the Jot Pro stylus. A few days after I completed the review the stylus went from skipping to barely producing a mark to not working at all. I returned it to the retailer whom I bought it from and he offered to replace it, which I was initially going to decline, until I noticed a different version of the Jot Pro.

Figuring I has nothing to lose I decided to give it a try and I'm happy to report that I have a product from Adonit which actually works as it's supposed to.

This being the case - and the total failure of the original Jot Pro - suggests to me that the older stylus I reviewed may have been faulty all along. I have updated the review to reflect that feeling.

I'm not going to go through the process of reviewing the Jot Pro 2.0 - just to tell you that if you want the capacitive Adonit stylus, get the later, non-magnetic version.

0 comments: