Dear Spotify

I'm so very glad to hear your news that applications can be integrated into the Spotify platform. I've even tried some myself, on the desktop, where I've found them to be of limited value frankly, but perhaps there's some potential there.

My bigger concern is with the stability of your mobile application. On iPhone its ugly but relatively stable, on Android its ugly and falls over more often than a drunk man in a hurricane.

As far as I can tell there's universal anger at the quality (or lack thereof) in the mobile application. Which has to be worrying for your bottom line when the mobile application is your biggest lever for turning free accounts into paid ones.

I'm can't claim to be a great business leader but I would definitely suggest paying some attention to your mobile product if you want to sustain a business in the long term.

Yours

Worried of Southport

0 comments: