Dell Streak First Impressions

As promised the Streak arrived today, from what I can gather part of a batch of unlocked Streaks which made it out into users hands today.

First impressions are exceptional, it feels like a really well made device and the big screen certainly makes a big impression - on gadget fiends anyway. In fact the two comments I've heard most this afternoon are: "its not as big as I thought it was" closely followed by "that screen is amazing"

The Streak came off a full charge just after 2pm, its now just after 10pm and I still have 70% battery remaining - I'm really not anticipating any problems making this device last a day on one charge... especially as the last three hours of that has been connected to wifi installing applications and configuring things like video calling with Fring...

Is it too big to use as an everyday phone? I don't know but I guess there's only one way to find out...

0 comments: